At First Bank, we understand the importance of savings plans to help our customers reach their personal financial goals or have cash reserves for unexpected emergencies. Therefore, we offer a variety of services to assist you in having the money you need when you need it.
The following savings plans have been designed to help secure your financial future. Stop by today and talk with any of our new accounts representatives. We are ready to discuss your individual goals and the best way to achieve them.
All depository relationships are, of course, insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
Personal Savings Account
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- Current variable market rate of interest is compounded quarterly
- Service charge of $2.00 each month the balance falls below $50.00
- Up to six withdrawals per statement cycle at no charge
- $1 per withdrawal in excess of six
- Automatic transfer services to other First Bank accounts
- Direct deposit at no charge
- $2,500.00 minimum to open account
- This is an interest bearing account. Contact a customer service representative for current interest rates and interest yields.
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,500.00 in account to obtain disclosed annual percentage yield
- Up to six withdrawals per cycle at no charge (cycle times may vary based on type of transactions)
- Service Charge of $10.00 if balance drops below $2,500.00 on any day of the statement cycle
Christmas Club Savings
- $5 Required To Open
- No withdrawals until maturity
- Interest paid at maturity if balance exceeds $100.00
- Interest is forfeited if closed prior to maturity
- Service charge of $5.00 if closed prior to maturity
Certificate of Deposit Account
- CD accounts ranging from 90 days to five years
- Competitive fixed-rates
- Minimum opening deposit of $500
- Substantial penalty for early withdrawal
Individual Retirement Account
- Put aside money today for your future!
- Depending on income, tax liability on funds may be deferred
- Traditional IRA’s expanded to include new benefits
- Variety of IRA’s available, including ROTH and Education IRA’s
- Please contact bank for details