First Bank cares about our customers and their Online Security. Please take a moment to read these security tips.
• Never click on suspicious links in emails, tweets, posts, or online advertising. Links can take you to a different website than their labels indicate. Typing an address in your browser instead of clicking a link in an email is a safer alternative.
• Only submit sensitive information to websites using encryption to ensure your information is protected as it travels across the Internet. Verify the web address begins with “https://” (the “s”is for secure) rather than just “http://’ . Some browsers also display a closed padlock .
• Do not trust sites with certificate warnings or errors. These messages could be caused by your connection being intercepted or the web server misrepresenting its identity.
• Avoid using public computers or public wireless access points for online banking and other activities involving sensitive information when possible.
• Always “sign out” or “log off’ of password protected websites when finished to prevent unauthorized access. Simply closing the browser window may not actually end your session.
• Be cautious of unsolicited phone calls, emails, or texts directing you to a website or requesting information.
P.O. Box 28*312 Main St., Wadley AL 36276* 256-395-2255 * www.fbonline.biz